When You Join This Event, You’ll Discover:
- How to empower yourself as an educator to plan and deliver risky outdoor learning activities (and why it’s so important!)
- How to transform young people’s lives simply by trusting them.
- What the latest research says about supporting the significance of risk.
- How to use the great outdoors as a vital player in this process.
- How to practically link riskier outdoor activities with your teaching curriculum.
Hi, I’m Marina Robb, founder of The Outdoor Teacher. I’m a leading innovator in Forest School and outdoor learning and a national expert in nature-based educational and therapeutic interventions.
We’ll also cover what happens when we trust young people as well as draw from the most up to date research about the importance of risk and explore the role of the outdoors in all of this and much more!
We’ll even talk about how you can back-link practical and riskier outdoor activities to the teaching curriculum, and why it’s easier than you think to begin taking groups outdoors.
If you’re like me, and you’re passionate about helping young people thrive, then join me to better understand how riskier activities can prepare children for an uncertain future.
The event is only £15, but spots are limited and will fill up quickly!
So, if you’re interested, enter your information below to reserve your spot TODAY.